You will be helping future generations of people who are blind or visually impaired continue to learn and thrive by making a planned gift to Hadley.
While there are many vehicles for making a planned gift, the simplest way is to include Hadley in your estate plans. People who notify us that Hadley is in their will become members of The Clarence Boyd Jones Society. Members are invited to exclusive events and receive recognition in the annual report. The Clarence Boyd Jones Society is our way of expressing gratitude and recognizing the thoughtful and important decision you have made.
Other ways to leave a legacy for future Hadley learners:
- Gifts of Appreciated, Marketable Securities, Mutual Funds or Bonds
- Qualified Retirement Plan Asset such as an IRA
- Paid up Life Insurance Policy
- Charitable Gift Annuity
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
To include Hadley in your will or other estate plans:
- A bequest may be made through a will or trust.
- Or, it can simply be made by listing Hadley as a beneficiary of a bank account, IRA account, life insurance policy, company retirement plan, pension, annuity or other instrument that allows you to designate funds to a beneficiary.
- Legal designation for a will or trust:
- I give (X dollars or X percent or all of the residue of my estate) to Hadley Institute for the Blind and Visually Impaired, an Illinois Nonprofit Corporation with headquarters located at 700 Elm Street, Winnetka, IL 60093
- Tax Identification Number: 36-2183809
- Complete and return the Clarence Boyd Jones Membership Form (PDF)
We encourage you to contact your financial advisor and/or attorney for recommendations for your particular situation. We then invite you to contact us to learn about how you can make a planned gift. If you have already named Hadley in your will or trust, please inform us so that we may acknowledge your generosity. For more information, please contact Brooke Voss, Hadley Chief Development Officer, at 847-784-2774 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Your inquiry will be kept in confidence.
Thank you for considering a legacy gift to Hadley.