Okay, in Technology which topic?
- Android: Low Vision Features SeriesAndroid phones come with built-in low vision features. Adjust your magnification, color, font size, and much more.
- Listen with TalkBack SeriesDiscover Android's TalkBack feature. When you can't see the screen, listen instead.
- iPhone/iPad: Low Vision Features SeriesLearn how to customize your iPhone/iPad to better meet low vision needs: magnify, adjust colors, zoom in and out, text to speech, and more.
- Listen with VoiceOver SeriesWhen you can’t see the screen, listen instead using your iPhone/iPad's VoiceOver.
- Calls, Texts and Emails SeriesUse your iPhone's VoiceOver screen reader to make phone calls, send text messages, emails, and more.
- Siri SeriesMake phone calls, send texts, and more using just your voice...and your iPhone's assistant, Siri.
- Web Browsing SeriesBrowse and search the web on your iPhone or iPad using the VoiceOver screen reader feature.
- Writing SeriesDiscover how to use iPhone/iPad speech-to-text features and Notes app, how to type, and edit your text.
- Apple AirTags: Low Vision SeriesLearn how these handy tools can make finding your stuff a lot easier.
- Apple AirTags: VoiceOver SeriesVoiceOver users, the search for misplaced items just got a lot easier.
- Seeing AI App Series"Seeing AI" is a free app for iPhones/iPads that audibly describes what’s in front of the camera. Learn how to use it.
- Apple Watch SeriesThe Apple Watch has lots of cool features and options for folks with vision loss. Learn how to get the most out of it.
- Swift Playgrounds Coding Game SeriesLearn Apple’s Swift programming language through interactive games on the Swift Playgrounds app.
- Getting Online: Screen Reader SeriesLearn the basics of getting online and navigating websites with a screen reader.
- Keyboarding SeriesLearn some tips and tricks for making your keyboard work harder for you, no matter your vision.
- Customizing Windows for Low Vision SeriesLearn to customize your Windows experience to fit your low vision needs using Ease of Access.
- Windows Narrator SeriesDiscover Windows Narrator, a built-in feature that reads aloud the text on your screen.
- Google Docs: Low Vision SeriesLearn tips and tricks that make Google Docs much easier to navigate with low vision.
- Google Docs: Screen Reader SeriesLearn to navigate the many features of Google Docs with your screen reader.
- Digital Talking Book Standard Player SeriesLearn how to use all the features on your Digital Talking Book (DTB) standard player.
- Digital Talking Book Advanced Player SeriesLearn to use all the features of your Digital Talking Book (DTB) advanced player.
Alexa and Zoom
- Alexa SeriesLearn how Alexa, your Amazon Echo assistant, can help with everyday tasks and entertain you, too.
- Zoom SeriesLearn how to join a Zoom conference call. We’ll cover the basics of a Zoom invite, how to join by phone, computer or smartphone app as well as how to participate during a session.
Hadley Presents: A Conversation with the ExpertsListen in as we get the inside scoop from experts on a wide range of topics unique to vision loss.
Insights & Sound BitesListen in as people facing vision loss share their insights about what has helped them cope and adjust.