Welcome to Hadley. Our staff and volunteers are inspired by and dedicated to carrying out the organization's mission to empower those with vision loss to thrive.
At the same time, we focus considerable effort on the professional and personal development of our Hadley team staff. As an innovative and progressive non-profit, we embrace the following values in our culture:
- We listen first. Everyone deserves to be heard and understood.
- We aren't afraid to be ourselves and openly share our unique perspectives.
- We do better together --- applying our diverse talents and experiences to a common goal.
- Growth rarely happens when we're comfortable. We encourage each other to think big and take action.
- Time together matters. We thrive when we trust in, learn from, and laugh with each other.
Hadley offers competitive salaries and a superior benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support a diverse and inclusive work environment.
March 1, 2021: Systems Administrator
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in managing a technology environment including servers, network equipment, and end-user accounts and assets. This position also provides end-users with technical support, manages procurement and inventory control of technology-related assets.
Technical skills include network administration, Windows Server, Active Directory/Azure/Intune, Office365, VMware, scripting, firewalls, and hardware. System administration and IT certifications in Microsoft, Cisco, and other network-related fields are a plus. The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, strong customer service skills, and a collaborative and continuous improvement mindset.
Bachelor or Associate degree in computer science, information technology, or related field required.
Hadley offers competitive compensation and a superior benefits program.
This is an on-site position in Winnetka, IL. Hadley does not sponsor H1-B visa applicants.
Hadley is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Email Careers@Hadley.edu to apply.