Welcome to Hadley. Our staff and volunteers are inspired by and dedicated to carrying out the organization's mission to empower those with vision loss to thrive.
At the same time, we focus considerable effort on the professional and personal development of our Hadley team staff. As an innovative and progressive non-profit, we embrace the following values in our culture:
- We listen first. Everyone deserves to be heard and understood.
- We aren't afraid to be ourselves and openly share our unique perspectives.
- We do better together --- applying our diverse talents and experiences to a common goal.
- Growth rarely happens when we're comfortable. We encourage each other to think big and take action.
- Time together matters. We thrive when we trust in, learn from, and laugh with each other.
Hadley offers competitive salaries and a superior benefit's package. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
July 2, 2020
Receptionist / Support Specialist
Communicate with learners and clients through telephone, email, Microsoft software systems, chat and in-person meetings. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and with a team are required. Ideal candidate will have strong organization and technical skills, and superior written/oral communication competencies. Must enjoy engaging with others and be able to quickly develop rapport with a friendly and insightful disposition.
This position will entail assisting with special projects and general office support, such as greeting guests, answering high call volume, responding to emails and data entry. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn additional software programs is required. Familiarity with SalesForce CRM a plus.
Winnetka, IL based position.
Please submit resume to Susan Thompson, Chief Human Resources Officer: Susan.email@example.com