Welcome to Hadley. Our staff and volunteers are inspired by and dedicated to carrying out the organization's mission to empower those with vision loss to thrive.
At the same time, we focus considerable effort on the professional and personal development of our Hadley team staff. As an innovative and progressive non-profit, we embrace the following values in our culture:
- We listen first. Everyone deserves to be heard and understood.
- We aren't afraid to be ourselves and openly share our unique perspectives.
- We do better together --- applying our diverse talents and experiences to a common goal.
- Growth rarely happens when we're comfortable. We encourage each other to think big and take action.
- Time together matters. We thrive when we trust in, learn from, and laugh with each other.
Hadley offers competitive salaries and a superior benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support a diverse and inclusive work environment.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
September 8, 2020
We are seeking a Controller to support our Chief Financial Officer in the areas of creating and implementing financial reports, grant writing reports, bank and investment reconciliations, budget preparation and analysis, audit and tax preparation, risk management and lease and contract negotiations. Oversight of payroll and accounts payable functions. Preferred candidates will have an accounting degree with a minimum of three years experience working with functional accounting, MBA and/or CPA preferred.
Strong technology skills required. Excellent high-level analytical skills, organizational, problem-solving, project management and communication skills required. Competitive pay and benefits package. Hadley is an equal opportunity employer.
Winnetka, IL based position.
Please submit resume to Susan Thompson, Chief Human Resources Officer: Susan.email@example.com