Welcome to Hadley. Our staff and volunteers are inspired by and dedicated to carrying out the organization's mission to empower those with vision loss to thrive.
At the same time, we focus considerable effort on the professional and personal development of our Hadley team staff. As an innovative and progressive non-profit, we embrace the following values in our culture:
- We listen first. Everyone deserves to be heard and understood.
- We aren't afraid to be ourselves and openly share our unique perspectives.
- We do better together --- applying our diverse talents and experiences to a common goal.
- Growth rarely happens when we're comfortable. We encourage each other to think big and take action.
- Time together matters. We thrive when we trust in, learn from, and laugh with each other.
Hadley offers competitive salaries and a superior benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support a diverse and inclusive work environment.
May 19, 2021: Practice Leader
The Practice Leader for our Adjustment, Independent Living, and Recreation domain partners with the Chief Program Officer in all aspects of content development, workshop support, and learner engagement. The essential functions of the role include supervision of Learning Experts, oversight of workshop production with consistent application of the Hadley brand, and ongoing management of the team's content.
The ideal candidate will be a strategic and creative thinker with a proven ability to build consensus among team members. Excellent interpersonal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills, and superior organizational skills required. Strong technology background in MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Master's degree in vision-related or subject matter field required, with 5+ years teaching and/or leadership in vision-related service delivery.
Hadley is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send your resume to Susan Thompson, Chief Human Resources Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org