Hadley staff and volunteers are inspired by and dedicated to carrying out the organization's mission to empower those with vision loss to thrive.
At the same time, we focus considerable effort on the professional and personal development of our team. As an innovative and progressive non-profit, we embrace the following values:
- We listen first. Everyone deserves to be heard and understood.
- We aren't afraid to be ourselves and openly share our unique perspectives.
- We do better together --- applying our diverse talents and experiences to a common goal.
- Growth rarely happens when we're comfortable. We encourage each other to think big and take action.
- Time together matters. We thrive when we trust in, learn from, and laugh with each other.
Hadley offers competitive salaries and a superior benefits package. We are an equal opportunity employer and actively support a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Hadley is committed to diversity and inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply, send resume to Susan.Thompson@Hadley.edu