You were gifted an Amazon Echo. Or maybe you bought it on sale. Now what? It's time to take it out of the box and have some fun.
If you haven't yet set it up, no problem. We have a workshop on tips for setting up your new smart assistant.
Once it's set up, it’s time to start talking! Here are 5 useful and fun things your smart speaker can do:
- Find out what time it is: "Alexa, what time is it?"
- Check on the weather: "Alexa, what's the weather today?"
- Set a timer: "Alexa, set a timer for 15 minutes."
- Play music: "Alexa, play some jazz."
- Make you laugh (or groan): "Alexa, tell me a joke."
Amazon is always adding new skills and features. The best way to find out what more she can do is to ask her!