Adult Continuing Education, High School, and Family Education students enjoy the privilege of taking Hadley courses at no cost. In return, Hadley asks students to abide by the following guidelines:
- Enroll in a course only when you are able to commit the time and diligence
needed for course completion.
- Hadley faculty and staff will treat you with courtesy. The same is expected of you.
- We are happy to work with students on school- or course-related concerns.
We are not able to counsel students on personal matters.
- Make your telephone calls as concise as possible. Hadley provides a toll-free
number for use in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, but it does cost Hadley
by the minute.
- Give us time to meet your request; calling repeatedly often slows down
- After you submit an assignment, allow sufficient time to pass before calling to ask whether the instructor received it. Consider going online and using OASIS to check your grades and student records.
- Use the email addresses of Hadley instructors and staff only for questions about Hadley or courses and to submit assignments. Never send jokes or forward chain email.