- Wednesday, October 26, 2016, 10:00 AM CDT (15:00 GMT)
Soft Skills for Staying Employed
Join Seminars@Hadley as Joseph F. Danowsky, Managing Director and Private Client Advisor at Bank of America, provides insights on developing your brand, the importance of networking, tips for finding a job, and for moving up in your career. Colleen Wunderlich, Director of the Forsythe Center for Employment and Entrepreneurship, will moderate this 60-minute seminar. A question and answer session will be included as part of the seminar.
Learn more and register for "Soft Skills for Staying Employed" seminar.
- Wednesday, November 2, 2016, 2:00 PM CDT (19:00 GMT)
Join Seminars@Hadley as Marty Schultz, founder of Blindfold Games, discusses the science behind the games, and shares how the games are built. Larry Muffett, a member of Hadley's Seminars team, will moderate this 60-minute seminar. A question and answer session will be included as part of the seminar. Learn more and register for "Blindfold Games" seminar.
Mark Your Calendars!
Below is a tentative list of upcoming seminars. Watch for upcoming eConnect newsletters for more details.
- Wednesday, October 26, 10:00 AM — Soft Skills for Staying Employed
- Wednesday, November 2, 2:00 PM — Blindfold Games
- Thursday, November 17, 1:00 PM — Low Vision Focus @ Hadley Presents: Retinal Implants: A Patient's Perspective
- Wednesday, November 30, 1:00 PM — iFocus 16 Tops on Using the Vision Accessibility Features in iOS
All times listed are Central Time.