- Thursday, March 2, 2017, 10:00 AM CST (16:00 GMT)
Braille and Technology: A Winning Combination for Life
Join Seminars@Hadley as our panelists discuss how technology and braille work together for a winning combination for life! Special guests Kathy Claus, professional storyteller and author; Kristen Witucki, the curriculum and content editor for Learning Ally’s College Success Program and Susan Kennedy, a legal assistant and travel blogger, will share how they balance braille and technology in their everyday lives. This 60-minute seminar is audio only and will be moderated by Hadley instructor Kim Walker. A question and answer session will be included as part of the seminar Learn more and register for "Braille and Technology: A Winning Combination for Life" seminar.
Mark Your Calendars!
Below is a tentative list of upcoming seminars. Watch for upcoming eConnect newsletters for more details.
- Thursday, March 2, 10:00 AM — Braille and Technology: A Winning Combination for Life
- Wednesday, March 8, 11:00 AM — Using NLS Advanced DTB Player
- Thursday, March 16, 10:00 AM — Low Vision Focus @ Hadley Presents: Vision Aware: A Wealth of Resources
- Wednesday, March 22, 11:00 AM — iFocus 17
All times listed are Central Time.