Icon: Videos At Hadley


Apply for admission into Hadley's High School (HS) Program by submitting an Enrollment Application. U.S. residents are required to provide verification of vision loss via an Eye Report signed by a medical doctor, ophthalmologist or optometrist. Alternatively, eye reports may be submitted by a blindness professional on agency or school letterhead. Upon receipt of the required documentation, the application will be processed. Learn more about Hadley’s High School Diploma Program in PDF format or in RTF format.